Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Favorite Season

I love this time of year. The leaves start turning gorgeous colors, and the atmosphere just seems to come alive with magical feelings. When the air is crisp and the breeze is calm, and you just long to be out among the awesomess of all of the Autumn goodness. Seems that this season will bring some changes about for my life, that I did not intend, but must go forward with. Because of health issues that are beyond my control, I will not be able to continue with my plans and dreams of having a shop. I will not allow myself to feel defeated, but I cannot help but feel the stings of dissapointment and sadness as I come to a close in this chapter of my life. However, I will still do everything I feel up to doing in ways of crafting, baking and candy making to help with our income the best I can at this time. I must focus on getting healthier, and do everything I can to be less stressed. I want to be able to enjoy every blessed moment of this glorious season that is upon us, and to make memories with my girls that they will place in their hearts for safe keeping. Maybe  I will actually be able to devote the proper time and effort into having a blog.  Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment