Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Already!

My oh my! Once again, it has been awhile since I last posted in here. I really need to get better at this!
I had to re-read my last post just so I could know what was going on at that time to know what to say this time. Ironically, I still am occupying the building, still trying to decide exactly what to do with it/about it, and yes it is quite a tug of war in my heart! However, I do know that in the very near future I will have made my mind up for sure and will either be conducting events or moving into a storage building. I have enough "stufff" to open a super center thrift store!!!! MUST ELIMINATE!!! I am hoping for a miracle in the means of a couple of days of having a CLEAN SWEEP TEAM to come and assist me. I have a couple of volunteers already, if I could just find a few more and a good time for everyone, then I feel sure the impossible mission could actually be conquored. We shall see,
My family is going through another stage, one that is a little hard on this momma, but as the seasons of life must come and go, so does the growing and changing in families. My daughters are both grown adults, still have them at home for now but feel that is changing soon, too. My baby will turn 20 this year, and for some reason I am really having a hard time dealing with that idea. My oldest daughter is feeling the wind under her wings and is contemplating a big change that I know will be taking her from my nest, but never from my heart. This must happen for her to be able to find that independence that she needs, and as time does have it, it is that time. Going to be a big year for lots of changes, but I am ready!
Maybe it won't be 6 months before I get back in here to post, and perhaps I just might actually try to do it more often. I don't have many viewers, and rarely ever get a comment from any who are viewing, but maybe I can increase my followers, and am even contemplating starting a new blog that is all about cooking and crafting, but going to be sure that I can keep that one up before I start it. I want to learn more about the actual running of a blog, with all the additives and add-ons, ect. I see some really great blogs and wonder how they got it to look so great. Going to be checking all that out, and will post when I launch my new one.
If you want to share my blog site with any of your friends, feel free to do so. And, if you have a blog and I am not following it, I would like to, just need to know how to get on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment