Thursday, May 21, 2015

Just thinking about things...

OK, lets not all pass out! I am actually getting back in here again just one day after posting the last blog. I just might get the hang of this after all.
Seems to be a bit therapeutic to get to write down the things that are playing out in my mind and heart. I have so much going on right now in life that requires me to be in constant prayer, because it involves situations that I alone do not have enough wisdom to deal with. I really need the guidance of the Higher Power to even think about some of it.
Seems I have made way too many decisions in the past that I regret, and perhaps it is because I did not spend enough time really praying about them before making them. Not any more. I am too afraid to do much of anything anymore without completely dissecting every aspect of the situation and fleecing God for a divine answer. However, sometimes the answer must be made before I can get a complete "right feeling" about it and then it is the "what and see what happens" scenario.
How I wish things were not this complicated right now, but they are. And I really am not sure just what to do about a few things. Seems any direction has its pros and cons, and so now I must take some time to weigh out which would have the best outcome.
Why oh why must life be so complicated sometimes?
All I know is that I am truly thankful that the Lord is a constant friend and strength to me. I cannot imagine trying to get through this life without Him being here for me every moment of every day.

So many things are just so messed up right now, on too many levels to even try to explain. And, it would do no good to try anyhow because I am always very misunderstood anytime I ever try to explain my feelings. Again, just really glad that God does know, and He understands. Sometimes I just really need for people to, too!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment