Wednesday, December 5, 2012

'Tis the season!

It's that time of year when diets are forgotten, and we plunge head long into indulging our tastebuds with all sorts of edibles that we may not normally consume. I for one, love to make candy, and this year I decided to venture out a little with some new fudge recipes. This is the latest, Chocolate Covered Cherry Fudge, and I must say, it is SO GOOD! It is my desire to be able to be a blessing to others, and though I am in desperate need of a financial breakthrough, I find myself giving more of the goods away than selling them, because it seems to give me great joy to do so. One thing I want to learn to be more open to, is to not let those little opportunities to be a blessing to someone else pass me by. It takes so little these days to brighten someones day, and sometimes we might feel like if it isn't a "big thing" to do, that it wouldn't be noticed or appreciated. On the contrary, most times it is the little things that can mean the most, because the main thing is that we took the time to do it, and that alone seems to be the challenge more than anything else. So this season, I am purposing in my own heart to go out of my way, and seek out those who may need that extra encouragement, and do my best to bless them with some Christmas Cheer. In doing so, I will also be very blessed. ~ Tis the season! Be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment